It has a sturdy yet light aluminium frame with a performance suspension fork and an 8-speed drivetrain perfect for racing home from school, zipping through the woods and riding trails and paths with family. For kids aged 8-12, between 129.5- 149.8 cm (51-59˝) tall.
- This bike can get your youngster hooked on a lifetime hobby that's healthy, environmentally friendly and fun
- Intuitive twist shift makes it easy for kids to switch gears when their terrain changes
- You can replace the saddle's integrated handle with an integrated light mount to boost visibility on family adventures and solo excursions
- Like all Precaliber bikes, the frame is lower so it's easier for kids to stand over and hop on and off
- Investing in a kids' bike from an established bike brand is worth it – Trek kids' bikes are designed and assembled by people who know bikes